The construction phase is ready to begin, and we’ll be with you every step of the way. Now is when your project is finally going to start coming into focus. While your end-users, donors, and even the neighbors may all be checking out the progress, don’t worry. During the construction phase, we’ll mobilize our on-site staff of experienced installers – collaborating closely with you and the entire project team to make your vision a reality so we’re all ready to celebrate together on opening day.
Building from a Single Source of Truth
On any construction project there can be a variety of moving parts and pieces. Budget and schedule details, evolving designs, and changing project requirements may all be shifting as the process unfolds. This is where an alternative energy company with hands-on experience, technical know-how, strong trade partner relationships and a knack for looking at things a little differently all come into play.
Your Goals are Our Priority
You’ve got a deadline to meet, and we’re committed to helping you achieve this, safely, with the highest level of quality and at the best value. Our collaborative approach to scheduling expands on your schedule developed during the Design Phase and improves team buy-in. We then fold in our historical data and knowledge of past projects; collaborating with our installation network to keep your project on track. From the first day we break ground, all the way through commissioning and start-up.
NewGen Energy provides expert engineering services for solar energy systems by teaming up with utility leaders to ensure the process is completely streamlined and one that expedites system commissioning.
OUR ENGINEERING PROCESS INCLUDES:
– Structural, mechanical, electrical design and civil engineering.
– Geotechnical and environmental surveys.
– All plan set submittals required to obtain a standard building permit from the local authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
– Facilitation of interconnection process from application through completed interconnection agreement and Permission to Operate. We will appeal and advocate on behalf of the client at every reasonable opportunity.
From design through installation, we manage your solar energy systems every step of the way ensuring your experience with us is smooth. You’re guaranteed a project that is on-time, meets budget requirements, and one that doesn’t disrupt your work process.
OUR INSTALLATION PROCESS INCLUDES:
– Dedicated, on-site project team
– Procurement of highest quality components at volume pricing and predictable delivery schedules.
– Expedited permitting and inspections
– At every step, we design your solar energy installation to deliver the best ROI possible.