YOUR SOLAR FUTURE
CREATING YOUR UNIQUE SOLAR PROJECT
At NewGen Energy, we design and build solar panel installations for customers in the commercial and industrial industry. We also provide third-party developers with services for engineering, procurement, and construction, what’s known as EPC.
We evaluate your operation’s energy use and design the correct system for your specific needs.
We excute all of the enerineering in-house with licensed, NABCEP-certified engineers.
We install your project with our team of licensed, bonded contractors.
Having worked in the agriculture and water industries for years, we understand the specific industry needs and have proven success in designing the best solar energy system.
OUR DESIGN SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Site energy analysis
- Site surveys
- System design including engineering and interconnection plans
- Facilitation of land use permits
- Consultation on property tax abatements
NewGen Energy provides expert engineering services for solar energy systems by teaming up with utility leaders to ensure the process is completely streamlined and one that expedites system commissioning.
OUR ENGINEERING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Structural, mechanical, electrical design and civil engineering.
- Geotechnical and environmental surveys.
- All plan set submittals required to obtain a standard building permit from the local authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
- Facilitation of interconnection process from application through completed interconnection agreement and Permission to Operate. We will appeal and advocate on behalf of the client at every reasonable opportunity.
From design through installation, we manage your solar energy systems every step of the way ensuring your experience with us is smooth. You’re guaranteed a project that is on-time, meets budget requirements, and one that doesn’t disrupt your work process.
OUR INSTALLATION PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Dedicated, on-site project team
- Procurement of highest quality components at volume pricing and predictable delivery schedules.
- Expedited permitting and inspections
- At every step, we design your solar energy installation to deliver the best ROI possible.
SEE HOW NewGen Energy HAS HELPED OTHERS
GET STARTED TODAY
- Lock in your NEM2.0 rate mechanism
- Earn your highest tax incentives
- Hedge against any future utility rate increases
- Offset up to 110% of your annual electrical usage
- Create a sustainable long term renewable source of energy
- Take advantage of the 20 year rate grandfathering that will insure your investment
It’s our mission to help agri-business, municipalities, home and business owners become less dependent on utility companies and obtain independence through solar power. With guidance from the experts at NewGen Energy, you’ll be given a variety of solar power options to select the best system for you.